2.15.2011

Custom Subway Art : [GIVEAWAY]






I thought I'd give Subway Art a try since I've been seeing it everywhere and I think its very cool.

I think it turned out pretty fantabulous!
 [I have no idea why I'm using that word, its just the word that keeps coming to mind].

Here's a 12x18 I did for Henry's room :
I have yet to get it framed, just waiting to find the right one.

Here comes the fun part!
I'm going to customize this Subway Art to your liking!

You choose the :
name
words
colors
size

I'll send you a low res digital file for proof 
and you can make adjustments as necessary.

Once the final product has been determined, 
I will send you the final high res digital file in a format that is 
compatible with the major printers (Snapfish, Walgreens, Walmart)  
.jpg
[If there's a specific printer you are sending it to, please let me know and I can make sure it will work]

1st mandatory entry: 
Leave your handprint (comment) below saying who/what you'd customize the Subway for (name/word/etc)

up to 5 additional entries :
leave a handprint (comment) saying that you did the following for one entry each :
(If you already do these, just leave a comment saying you do)

[1] Follow hands on : as we grow via RSS, GFC, or e-mail
[2] Like hands on : as we grow on Facebook
[3] Follow @handsonaswegrow on Twitter
[4] Post about this giveaway on Facebook :
@hands on : as we grow has a Custom Subway Art #Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/6xk5xur

[5] Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter :
Custom Subway Art #giveaway @handsonaswegrow http://tinyurl.com/6xk5xur

That's a total of 6 entries you can have!

You have one week to do your entries.
This giveaway ends on : February 23rd at midnight
[though i will NOT be up at midnight, so you may be able to sneak in some extra entries until 6am or so...]

[ oh, and Happy Birthday to my Big Brother on the 23rd! ]

I'm so excited to have my first giveaway - Good Luck!

If you are interested in purchasing your own Custom Subway Art :
 Please contact me at :
handsonaswegrow at gmail dot com



Submitting Subway Art Idea to:




post signature   
- Henry is about 34 months -

Labels:

31 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 , Blogger Mika said...

I'd customize the Subway with words that represent my family and family history.
tytanbay3 at cox dot net

 
At February 16, 2011 , Blogger Mika said...

I am following Hands On with GFC.
tytanbay3 at cox dot net

 
At February 16, 2011 , Blogger Mika said...

I liked Hands On on FB!
tytanbay3 at cox dot net

 
At February 16, 2011 , Blogger Mommy Jenny said...

What a fun giveaway! Hmm, I'd either do one for my daughter's room, or one for our family room. Decisions, decisions!
jfreehardt(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At February 16, 2011 , Blogger Mommy Jenny said...

I follow you!
jfreehardt(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At February 16, 2011 , Blogger Mommy Jenny said...

I follow you on twitter @frugaljenny
jfreehardt(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Erica {B is for Boy} said...

Yay this is so cool! I would have it done for my 2 year old son.
erica @ bisforboycreations.blogspot.com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Erica {B is for Boy} said...

I am following you on twitter.
ericarovey(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Gidget Girl Reading said...

follow in Google reader

this would be really fun for my girls room

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Saving Mama said...

If I won, I'd customize this for my sweet little boy Sidney! Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I follow you with Google Reader. Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I like Hands On: As We Grow on facebook (stacie dennis frost). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I follow you on Twitter (@savingmama42). Thanks for entering me!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Saving Mama said...

I tweeted! Thanks for entering me!
http://twitter.com/#!/savingmama42
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Gidget Girl Reading said...

I'd put this in the girls room or playroom

 
At February 17, 2011 , Blogger Gidget Girl Reading said...

follow in google reader

 
At February 18, 2011 , Anonymous Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl said...

I love this idea! Following in google reader!

 
At February 18, 2011 , Anonymous Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl said...

I'd put this in my littlest's room. Older brother has a huge initial, but little brother so far has nothing!

 
At February 18, 2011 , Anonymous Tricia at Mom is the Only Girl said...

And I like you on fb!

triciaisham at yahoo dot com

 
At February 18, 2011 , Blogger Regina @ Chalk In My Pocket said...

I'm torn - I'd do one for my daughter's room or maybe a family themed one with some of the places we've traveled together on there.

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger shirley said...

I think I would do one for our family room. Can't choose between my boys. Love subway art. Fabulous giveaway

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger shirley said...

I follow hands on as we grow in reader

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger shirley said...

I am FB fan

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger shirley said...

I also posted the giveaway on FB

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I would customize the subway art for my youngest son I think. He's the only one without his own room right now, so we get things especially for his room so he knows its coming soon!
langleylove(at)gmail.com

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I get your rss feed via google reader
langleylove(at)gmail.com

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I liked Hands On as we grow on fb.. the handle is Inspire Innovate
langleylove(at)gmail.com

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Chandra Chinnis said...

I am a follower.

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Chandra Chinnis said...

Since I have 3 kids I would love to subway character traits and our last name. Then I could make a copy for all 3.
www.chandrassouthernlife.blogspot.com

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Chandra Chinnis said...

I liked your FB page.

 
At February 21, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I need to try my hand at that..so cute! Stoppin by from Tip Junkie's party:)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home