2.18.2011

overheard : phone call







Hello, Grandma C?

You crying?

...

Oh, you have a cold. 

...

Okay...

 [to me:
I'm on the phone, shhh, be quiet. 
When I get off phone, you can be loud.]

... 









Yes...

You have a cold? Okay...

...

Yes...

... [ there were lots of pauses...]

Okay

...

Yes...

...

Okay, bye.

[a good 5 minute conversation by Henry on his toy phone]




- Henry is about 34 months - 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 , Blogger Pamela said...

Adorable! Both the conversation and the sweet book.

 
At February 19, 2011 , Blogger Alicia said...

I get such a kick out of the pretend conversations my son has on his toy phone. Sometimes he pretends to be me, talking to his dad on his lunch break to tell him that the kids are misbehaving. It's hilarious!

 
At February 20, 2011 , Blogger b. lee said...

LOL * cute stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home