2.19.2011

Project 365 : [44-50]



[44] Sunday - A little family fun before bedtime
[45] Monday - Getting stronger each day
[46]  Tuesday - Doing some serious cleaning
[47] Wednesday - More ABC Mat fun - we built a house too
[48] Thursday - We got outside! George is all bundled up and enjoying our walk
[49] Friday - A gorgeous baby shower cake I made this week
[50] Saturday - Just being Henry, love his hair?

post signature 

- Henry is about 34 months -
[174][167][152][130]

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 , Anonymous Made By Gen said...

Oh so cute. A new follower from meet Me Sunday... See you.

 
At February 19, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I like the overheard phone call too. My youngest used to nod his head instead of talk.

I'm following from Mom Loop. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Kay
http://www.e-learninglinks.com/

 
At February 20, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! I love the ABC floor puzzle fort!

 
At February 20, 2011 , Blogger Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Cute blog. Following from Say Hi Sunday

 
At February 20, 2011 , Blogger Grandma Bonnie said...

I am a new follower from the Swinging By Sunday Blog Hop. Hope you have time to follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home