3.19.2011

Photo Project 365 : [72-78]



[72]  Sunday, March 13
Dad and Henry lowered the play table a couple inches.
Henry helped put it back together.


[73]  Monday, March 14
What a pose!

[74]  Tuesday, March 15
Henry a little excited!

[75] Wednesday, March 16
Henry helped cleanup.
He tested out what the vacuum would do
when he put his hand up to it, or his pants, or his hair.

[76] Thursday, March 17
What you doing Mom? Decorating a cake. 
Henry thought it was pretty.

[77] Friday, March 18
The boys weren't tired at bedtime.
they had a little fun on and under Henry's bed.

[78] Saturday, March 19
Just George.
[I've noticed that's a pretty common description for many of his pictures... but he really doesn't do much yet!]




post signature   
- Henry is about 35 months -

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 , Anonymous Trish said...

Stopping by from the Sunday blog hop.

Love the photos, your children are adorable!

 
At March 20, 2011 , Blogger Catherine said...

I love these great pictures! Hello from the blog hops. I'm a new follower. Thanks for showing us your beautiful family, and happy Sunday.
http://homeschoolblogger.com/brindamorr/

 
At March 20, 2011 , Blogger AMY said...

Adorable Boys!!!
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home