3.08.2011

Photo Project 365 : [58-64]



[58] Sunday
Just George.

[59] Monday
Henry racing around the table with Grandpa. 

Henry always thought he was winning.

[60]  Tuesday
Mmm... Peas. I'm done Mom.

[61] Wednesday
Henry enjoying his favorite book, Goldbug, with Dad.

[62] Thursday
Loving Henry's 'do.

[63] Friday
George is officially rolling everywhere now. 
Time to start putting things up!

[64] Saturday
A smirk from George. 

post signature

- Henry is about 35 months -

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 08, 2011 , Blogger Monica said...

How cute! What sweet pictures. Your older son reminds me a lot of my younger son. And I love your boys' names (George is on our list if we ever have another boy...for us it's a family name).

 
At March 09, 2011 , Blogger Heidi Schmidt said...

I see George likes his peas or beans (whatever that is) about as much as Katelyn! Haha, yuck :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home