2.26.2011

Photo Project 365 : [51-57]



[51] Sunday
Henry watching TV 
[he likes it just a little...]
making a silly face when he saw that I whipped the camera out.

[52] Monday
George is getting really active now with playing with toys!


[53]  Tuesday
My little helper - he does help - that thing gets filthy :)

[54] Wednesday
Henry enjoyed the packages [boxes] we got [bulk baby food order].


[55] Thursday
George rolled over [once] from back to front.

[56] Friday
The wicked witch? 

Nope, George rolled under Henry's barn.

[57] Saturday
Henry concentrating really hard on one of upcoming activities 

[it has yet to be finished].

post signature




- Henry is about 34 months -
[211][207][193][160]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2011 , Blogger b. lee said...

awesome pics * my kids LOVE to clean too ;)

 
At February 27, 2011 , Blogger Sarah said...

I love the one of the barn! It made me giggle. My kids love boxes too!

(I am a new follower, I hope you have time to stop by www.mooseandtater.com)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home