Bubble Print Shamrock Diptych
I'm loving that St Patty's is coming up
Once we got the bubble wrap covered with a nice coat of green and yellow-orange paint
we flipped it over
Henry also did a little finger painting once we peeled it off,
so we pressed it on again.
And again!
Henry liked seeing the prints it made.
This is Henry's finished piece.
I then cut a shamrock out of it.
I was disappointed though,
I loved the outer edge of the paper, it had the nice dots showing through.
So, I decided to make both the inside and the outside work
and make a diptych of the shamrock print!
Two for one!
[Though, I'm bummed because I don't have two of my 12x12 frames yet!]
Labels: Activities for Preschoolers, Art, Crafts, Holidays, newsletter, Packaging, preschool, Preschool Activities, St Patrick's Day, toddler

11 Comments:
Hi! I am stopping by from Wednesday's hops. I am a new follower. Great project. I love the bubble wrap print. Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations
From the "Where Are You Wednesday Blog Hop" Hello from Northeast Texas, USA. Just became a new follower on GFC.
BOLD - The FREE E-zine for Blogging enthusiasts
Colorcrazed Custom Fabrics
Awesome! My kids would love doing that. Anything with bubble wrap is a huge hit. Stopping by and following from MOHTH bloghop.
Cute! I like the edges two.. I love that you turned it into 2 projects!
Love the colours! Fabulous. Red Ted adores bubble wrap printing! Love how you made the shamrock! Perfect!
Thank you for linking up too!
Maggy
I am a new follower and new to blogging with a little over a month experience and this is my 4th Blog Hop. I think I am finally getting the hang of it! I am following your blog thru GFC and would really appreciate a follow back! Your blog is awesome! Mine is not so technical but that is good for me while I am learning.
Mary @http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com
Hello,
Following you from the hop. Please stop by Areyouamom.com
and say hi and follow me too!
Have a great day!
Maureen
I don't comment as often as I probably should but I'm checking your ideas frequently! And got a little treat for you here: http://best-toys-for-toddler.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award-passing-on-to-other-great.html
New follower from the blog hop. Feel free to check out my blog and follow back :)
http://slepperymind.blogspot.com
how fun! henry is so engaged in this messy print activity. i love it :)
Hi je parle french but i like your blog Fabulous!!! voilà!!!!
Post a Comment
Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home