Photo Project 365 : [65-71]
Scratch the title.
Photo Project 365 : [ 67 - 71]
We've been in a little bit of a slump this week
and I did not take any photos whatsoever on Sunday or Monday.
Tuesday was even pretty quick to get a picture.
Photo Project 365 : [ 67 - 71]
We've been in a little bit of a slump this week
and I did not take any photos whatsoever on Sunday or Monday.
Tuesday was even pretty quick to get a picture.
[67] Tuesday
Henry climbing around and under his play table.
George close by learning his every move.
Henry climbing around and under his play table.
George close by learning his every move.
[68] Wednesday
Henry built a tower.
Its been a while since we've gotten the Lego's out!
Henry built a tower.
Its been a while since we've gotten the Lego's out!
[69] Thursday
I love the look in Henry's eye.
[70] Friday
George is all about his hands these days.
Grabbing and pinching anything he can gets his hands on.
George is all about his hands these days.
Grabbing and pinching anything he can gets his hands on.
[71] Saturday
I think Henry likes George's toy more than George does.
Henry enjoyed showing him how everything works though.
I think Henry likes George's toy more than George does.
Henry enjoyed showing him how everything works though.

Labels: newsletter, Photo Project 365


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home