4.24.2011

Photo Project 365 : [107-113]



I missed a couple photos this week...
the kids have had a little cold.

But we've still kept busy, 
what have we been doing?





[106] Repeat for Saturday, April 16

I made this wedding cake!

[no photo for Sunday]

[108]  Monday, April 18

George loves to stand -
though he's very wobbly!
[109]  Tuesday, April 19

Henry took a break from 
one of our activities to draw.
[110] Wednesday, April 20

Cleaning up after egg dying.
Super serious!
[111]  Thursday, April 21

Some quick airplane flying!
Henry made this airplane!

[Check back later this week for the post about it!]



[no photo for Friday]

[113]  Saturday, April 22

Curious George?
He's not a monkey, but he is very curious.

[I may change that statement in a year.]

jamie @ hands on : as we grow





subscribe via email  

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2011 , Blogger Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Cute! Love the egg dye on his forehead!

Jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home