Christmas Craft: Fingerprint Homemade Cards
I adore the holidays - lots of family, friends, food, good times, getting together and, of course, fun activities galore! The Lil Divas and I have been busy little elves: crafting, creating and learning.
I like to have them make homemade gifts, ornaments and cards for loved ones. One of the things I am particularly obsessed with fond of are hand & fingerprint crafts. It is personal, a piece of the Lil Divas frozen in time - a heartfelt keepsake.
Today, I am going to share some fun & easy ideas for
Fingerprint Christmas Cards

Supplies Needed:
- card stock
- green, white & red paint [acrylic would be best but you can use tempra - we did!]
- sequins & glue [optional]
Fingerprint Christmas Tree Card
What To Do:
- Using thumbprint dipped in green paint make a tree by applying 6 thumbprints for the bottom, then 5,4,3,2 and finally 1 for the tip of the tree.

- Paint a trunk using brown paint or use 2 thumbprints.
- Apply sequin decorations if desired.
- Allow to dry and write message inside to complete card.
Fingerprint Wreath Card
What To Do:
- Using thumbprint dipped in green paint make a circle of fingerprints to form a wreath.

- Using pinkie dipped in red paint add a few berries scattered throughout the wreath.
- Draw a bow or add some ribbon if desired.
- Allow to dry and write message inside to complete card.
I hope you enjoyed our little tutorial & are inspired to make some homemade crafts with your little ones.
We have lots of other holiday and finger/hand/foot print crafts on our blog.
We'd love to have you stop by and see what else we've been up to.
Bern
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi! I'm Bern, mom to 2 lil divas [almost 6 and 4.5 yrs. old] and an early elementary teacher turned stay-at-home mom/Substitute Teacher [when schedules allow]. I write about our adventures in learning, crafting, playing, growing and family on Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas. I love sharing what we do! It keeps the teacher in me active and my lil divas happy, engaged and learning at home. Labels: Christmas, Crafts, Guest Posts, Holidays, preschool, sahm


3 Comments:
So happy to be here guest posting for you on your fab blog! :)
Awesome! I'm saving this idea for next year, because my kids already made their cards. Wonderful idea.
Cute, cute, cute! I love the finger print tree cards. We've done lots of handprint crafts, but not many thumbprint ones.... Might need to give one of these a try next week!
Post a Comment
Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home