It's Playtime is Learning Time!

I love to find fun ways to teach new concepts to the boys.
Henry's been really into counting lately, so we've been doing a lot of things with numbers. [He's even adding and subtracting, and even sometimes dividing without even knowing it!]
Here's 4 learning activities for the kids from last week's It's Playtime!
Henry's been really into counting lately, so we've been doing a lot of things with numbers. [He's even adding and subtracting, and even sometimes dividing without even knowing it!]
Here's 4 learning activities for the kids from last week's It's Playtime!

Above, clockwise from top-left:
- Mama's Little Muse had fun mixing primary colors with Shamrock Color Viewer!
- Adventures at Home with Mom matched shapes! Match little shapes to their big shape and make a collage!
- A number game from Mummy Mummy Mum has had me thinking of how to make this perfect for Henry! Roll the ball through a tunnel and add [or subtract!] the number above the tunnel to your score!
- Compare, predict and test. Play Create Explore set up a WAY to learn about WEIGHT!

It's Playtime is a community for play loving bloggers to share ways to play.
Head on over to my playtime co-hosts:
The Imagination Tree, Messy Kids, Quirky Momma, Let the Children Play.
New to It's Playtime? Read How to Play to get all the details.
Basically, share your play ideas at the party below and browse for more play ideas from others!
-------------
-------------
Like it? Share it!
Current sponsors : Fudoo Boards : A Mom with a Lesson Plan : CraftProjectIdeas.com : My Toy Smart
Design your own party invitations at Vistaprint.com
Labels: Activities, Activities for Preschoolers, Educational, Learning Numbers, Learning the Colors, preschool, Preschool Activities, teachpreschool

5 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thankyou very much for featuring our shape matching :) Adventuresathomewithmum.blogspot.com
I love the 3 leaf clover color wheel! Thanks for hosting this fun link up!
Just like this days like year 2023, I was very sick I mean ill and I couldn't get things done all by myself because of my kidney stones diseases and my herpes but today I thank God that he uses Dr Jekawo to save my life, I'm so grateful for what Dr Jekawo did for me after years of suffering from illness, Dr Jekawo prepare herbal medicines for me that cure my kidney diseases and herpes completely after drinking his herbal medicines for 20 days I'm cured and healthy again, I lived in Ohio USA Dr Jekawo sent me the herbal medicines via DHL courier after paying for the herbs because Dr Jekawo is an African traditional herbal doctor in which he inherit the ancestral power from his forefathers to able to cure all diseases such as Dementia,ALS,Parkinson,Diabetes,Herpes,HPV,Fibroid,Hepatitis,Chlamydia,Hv/Aids, Cancer, Erectile dysfunction. So many I cannot mention out here but when contacted Dr Jekawo on his Email drjekawo@gmail.com he will explain to you about his herbal knowledge journey so far.
I believe anyone here can be sick with any diseases so this my testimony can help someone here.
This is an excellent resource for students pursuing nursing education. Clinical assignments and healthcare research projects require attention to detail and proper academic formatting. Managing coursework alongside practical training can be challenging. Students searching for nursing assignment help brisbane can access expert academic assistance, quality research support, and customized solutions that improve learning outcomes and assignment performance.
Post a Comment
Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home