Christmas Crafts
Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all created some memories with your friends and families.
We've done a few Christmas themed projects lately that we'd like to share!
1) Christmas Tree Ornament (its supposed to be smelly). We made 3 of these, one for our tree, one for Grandpa John's and one for Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Brent's.
The smelly part is supposed to be green jello - we used it, but it doesn't smell - nor would it smell like Christmas, so I really didn't understand it. But Henry had fun sprinkling it on. We added glitter too. This was the first Henry had used a paintbrush (to paint glue on) and he did really well with it.
2) Wrapping paper stocking - this was a just a quick one that I saw over at: No Time for Flash Cards (a favorite blog of mine). I thought I had plenty of wrapping paper scraps around after wrapping a gazillion presents, so I might as well try it. I think it turned out to be a favorite of mine.
2) Match the presents to their Christmas Tree - another one I found over at No Time For Flash Cards. I was surprised at how well Henry matched up the paper - he got a little excessive with it. I think this is a great learning one and practice for a game of Memory.
Labels: Activities, Christmas, Crafts, Educational, Holidays, newsletter, preschool, toddler

1 Comments:
That stocking one and wrapping paper one is awesome! What a great way to get rid of extra paper!!!!
Post a Comment
Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home