1.16.2011

Project 365 [1-14] (catching up)

I'm a couple weeks late in starting this - but I want to join in on the fun.


Project 365 is a challenge to take a picture every day for 2011 - I won't post a picture every day, but I'll do a weekly summary.


I looked back to the beginning of the year and I'm only missing a couple of days (I'll double up on the day after), so this is what I got for the first 14 days -- hopefully my pictures will be more creative as I get into this and not just simple snapshots.


FYI - I'm a little slow in blogging about some of the activities we do - so this will have a few sneak peaks in it too :)


January 1 [1/365]
Henry doing the marshmallow snowman craft on New Year's


January 2 [2/365]
Henry is helping me clean up Christmas stuff by loading his backhoe


January 3 [3/365]
Trying a game of Memory! -- Henry style.


January 4 [4/365]
Fixing in the Toy Box.


January 5 [5/365]
Henry's testing out the new play table his Dad made him.
(it was Christopher's train table when he was a kid)

  
January 6 [6/365]
Fixing his garage.


January 7 [7/365]
Henry tried making a castle out of canned food.



January 8 [8/365] - don't have any

January 9 [8 & 9/365]
Making pictures of Mom and Dad with Halloween stickers we found.

The Valentine Bakery window - the first one I decorated by myself.


January 10 [10/365]
George working on his pushups...

January 11 [11/365]
]
George again, getting a workout!


January 12 [12/365] - don't have any

January 13 [12 & 13/365]
Henry building his fort - or playing in it at least.

George is checking out his newfound toy - the Exersaucer!


January 14 [14/365]
My new favorite picture of Henry - with Blue Dog. 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home