3.31.2011

High Five! [week 9]


High Five!
 
to This Week's 5 Hands On Finds!

These are 5 Activities and Crafts that I've found  
but haven't had time to try them out yet, but want to make sure I do them.
[my very high-tech way of bookmarking them]
High Five!GAK : Mom's Crafty SpaceBuilding Buildings : kinderpendentBird's Nest : {Share & Remember}Picture Tape : A Little Learning for TwoR is for Rock : Naturally EducationalFunnest Kind of Paint : Curly BirdsRainbow Spin Art : ABC's of Jess's HouseGrocery Scavenger Hunt : My Kids MakeNailing a Collage : Littlest Birds Studio

Where'd these finds come from?
The following blogs that are full of hands on finds!
[Be sure to give them a High Five! and check out their blogs and leave a comment.]

Collecting rocks to write letters...
Looks like some learning might be done outside this year - in the sandbox.


[2] Picture Tape : A Little Learning for Two 
This just looks like fun.
Henry always wants to help when we're wrapping presents - why not add a personal touch?


I think this may be something to do during the
 'Can You Come Outside to Play' challenge we joined this month!


Check out the idea of involving a bunch of children in creating one masterpiece.
Plus, a very simple way of building buildings! Architecture!

[5] GAK : Mom's Crafty Space 
Oh, I remember Gak in all its sliminess.






If you were featured:
Grab the High Five! button for your blog.
   

post signature   
- Henry is 3 years -
  

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 31, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gak looks like a lot of fun.. we will have to add this to our to do list!

 
At March 31, 2011 , Anonymous Candace @Naturally Educational said...

Thank you so much for adding our outdoor word building to your list! There are some fun ones here we'll definitely try!

 
At March 31, 2011 , Blogger Heidi @ Happiness is Homemade said...

Thanks for adding us to your list! I'm definitely going to have to try the rocks out - my boys would love it! :)

 
At April 01, 2011 , Blogger Hey-Diddle-Diddle Day Care said...

Thanks for including my birds nest! As far as your question: The nest will hold it's shape fine after you remove the bucket if you keep it upright. I turned mine over, upside down, to dry the bottom faster. It would have been fine if I didn't.

 
At April 01, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list! thanks for including me! :)

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home