3.27.2011

Photo Project 365 : [79-85]


What did the boys do this week?
Match up the numbers [day of the year] on the snapshots to the week below.



[79]  Sunday, March 20
Game night!
I'm not sure if Henry played a single game right, 
but he had some laughs!

[80]  Monday, March 21
George was getting in on our Balloon Extravaganza, too!
I lowered the balloons from Henry's activity course 
and let him hit and kick at it!
[supervised, of course]


[81]  Tuesday, March 22
Henry wanted me to take a picture of Blue Dog on his shoulder.

[82] Wednesday, March 23
George is trying more and more to be more involved 
in playing with Henry.
Henry has a little to learn about sharing yet.
[He's actually covering his eyes because the flash was too bright]

[83] Thursday, March 24
Henry's two favorite cereals - combined!
I think this was his favorite breakfast.

[84] Friday, March 25
George enjoying watching Henry playing with Play Doh.

[85] Saturday, March 26
One of the many projects I have in process right now.
[I am aware that March is almost over and I have yet to post my Me Project of the month. 
I hope to get one completed this weekend!]



post signature   
- Henry is 3 years (just about!) -
  

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 , Blogger b. lee said...

now that's a REAL bowl of cereal :D

 
At March 27, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I love #84 such a sweet smile :-)

 
At March 28, 2011 , Blogger Danyale N. said...

I'm from Spring Blog Hop

I am a now following you and hope you check out my blog as well

Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

 
At March 30, 2011 , Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love the cereal shot...all of them are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home