1.22.2011

Proud Mom Moment

Last night, while I was dressing George for bed - Henry was playing in his room too. He got out his First Words Flashcards and starting reading the letters of the words on the back, then flipping it over and saying what it was.

I actually had my camera with me (I'm starting to make it a habit to carry this around with me throughout the day) - so I got a picture of him "reading".


He often did not read the letters in the correct order (left to right) - sometimes it was right to left, other times it was completely random. And he often screws up a, d, b and e, g, j -- but that didn't matter.


What matters is that there was one time when he said: 


m-o-o-n : MOON!


I felt like he was in a spelling bee.


It was perfect.




post signature

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home