ABC = abc
I found this marvelous (not a word I normally use, but thought it was necessary) site: File Folder Fun - I'm in love with all the printables for learning! And they fit nicely in a file folder for easy storage (I'm already overstocked in craft/activity supplies and stuff).
--------------------
so I thought this might be a nice test.
Plus they were hearts so even more fitting for Valentine's Day coming up!
Henry surprised me and knew probably 75% of the lowercase letters.
He had troubles with some - which was mainly because of the font of the letters (I was just a straight line, J had no line on the top, q had no curly q of a tail), so I markered over them.
--------------------
I got an awesome green file divider, that Henry picked out, in the $1 aisle at Target (though I think it was $2) - and these file folders fit perfectly in there for storage and Henry has easy access to them and I have a great place to store them now.I'm kind of excited to try out some more fun file folder games from that site! Yay!
Labels: ABC's, Activities, Educational, Holidays, Learning the ABC's, newsletter, preschool, toddler, Valentine's Day




2 Comments:
I found you over at Supermoms Friend Finding Friday! I am now following you!
I am excited to read more of your posts!
Love that site! File folders are so great for teaching a lot of skills and even more fun when you make your own based on kid's interests. This heart one is super cute!
Post a Comment
Your comments are always welcome and I love to see what you have to say!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home